ECO is an exciting departure from the paint making technology of the past. It is a durable, modern, water-thinnable coating, which combines the best features of both acrylic and alkyd formulations. ECO offers the ease of application, weather resistance and easy clean-up associated with first-quality waterborne coatings while providing the enhanced adhesion, opacity and beautiful finish associated with traditional solventborne paints of a classic oil-based finish.
Easily applied by homeowner or professional, ECO glides on effortlessly and spreads quickly. ECO should be applied and left alone in order that it “self-level” and dry to a beautiful finish.
ECO releases 90% less VOC’s than a conventional solventborne domestic coating and is environmentally friendly.
– ECO is specifically intended for use on woodwork and other “non-wall” interior and exterior elements.
– Low odor formulation.
– Easy clean up—brushes and rollers are readily cleaned with detergent and warm water.
– Easy application—ECO brushes or rolls on effortlessly and levels beautifully. ECO may also be sprayed.
– Scrubbable -easily washed non-chalky finish is especially practical for use in kitchens, bathrooms and children’s rooms. As washable as tile!
– Quick drying—1 coat of primer and first finish coat can be applied in one day.
– Low VOC—low toxicity—kind to the environment.
Once you invest in good brushes, you will certainly want to care for them properly. We suggest that by following the instructions below, you will substantially improve the quality of your painting results and maximize the serviceable life of your brushes. With good care you will enjoy your brushes for several years.
1) New brushes occasionally contain factory dust and a few loose hairs. Work the bristles gently against your hand until any dust particles and loose hairs have been removed. Then rinse the brush well in good quality mineral spirits and spin briefly using a centrifugal paint brush spinner.
2) Immediately after use, brushes used for alkyd finishes should be thoroughly cleaned with Mineral Spirits and a centrifugal paint brush spinner. With a good paint brush spinner, a brush may be cleaned thoroughly in less than two minutes. A good rule of thumb is if you are stopping for a coffee break, there is no need to clean your brush. However, if you are stopping for lunch, it is a necessity.
3) Brushes which have been used in the application of oil-based finishes should NEVER be used to apply water-based finishes.
FINE PAINTS OF EUROPE is proud to import brushes from the legendary Omega Brushworks of Bologna, Italy. This venerable firm produces a range of brushes made with the famous white, “pure Setola” bristles, noted for their resilience and durability. All OMEGA brushes are handmade and packed full, without a spacer in the ferrule. Hard, vulcanized rubber – impervious to solvents – is used to set the bristles in a stainless ferrule. All OMEGA brushes are mounted on balanced, pecan handles. Quite simply, these are the world’s finest brushes.
To order fine OMEGA brushes please visit our website (link in bio)....
HOLLANDLAC Brilliant 98 Gloss Enamel possesses a mirror-like luminescence which may be used subtly or dramatically to create focus, space and light!
We are grateful for the skillful and talented finishers and designers who strive for this level of excellence - @tovmodeinc @level10finishing @jackie_paint_rep @blakeanddane @melissa.pollack.pj @phillipjeffriesltd...
“This project was incepted from a place of inspiration and travel. These clients were on a trip to Holland when they fell in love with the colorful and shiny front door style that seemed to be commonplace in the area. After returning home from their travels they did some research and discovered the Fine Paints of Europe brand. They were excited to find a Certified Painter in their area and gave us a call.
We removed the door and installed a temporary door, enabling us to perform the refinishing at our shop. After stripping the mahogany door and applying seven coats of primer we achieved the flat surface we were looking for and applied two coats of Fine Paints of Europe Hollandlac Brilliant in black. Now these clients have a long lasting piece of art for a front door that will remind them of their travels and sense of wonderment at the craft for many years to come.” - @shelton_painting
Shelton Painting is a Fine Paints of Europe Certified Painting company, graduating class of 2021. Thank you for your continued support of the Fine Paints of Europe brand & Fine craftsmanship!...
Backlit agate complimented by Fine Paints of Europe Brilliant! A stunning combination.💙
Thank you @ellenduffyinteriors and Fine Paints of Europe Master Certified Painting company @divincipainters for choosing the Fine Paints of Europe brand! This powder room is amazing!...
Happy Earth Day! 🌎 Fine Paints of Europe ECO releases 90% less VOCs than a conventional solventborne domestic coating and is environmentally friendly. The look of oil with the ease of ECO!
Fine Paints of Europe ECO is an exciting departure from the paint making technology of the past. It is a durable, modern, water/thinnable coating, which combines the best features of both acrylic and alkyd formulations. ECO offers the ease of application, weather resistance and easy clean up associated with first-quality waterborne coatings while providing the enhanced adhesion, opacity and beautiful finish associated with traditional solventborne paints of a classic oil-based finish. Order yours today!...
The unique self-leveling and filling properties of HOLLANDLAC Brilliant 98 result in a finish that dries to a beautiful, durable, porcelain-like surface whether applied by brush or spray. Thank you @gmrpaintingtoronto for your Fine craftsmanship and for your support of the Fine Paints of Europe brand! You know quality!...
Did you know that we offer a fully comprehensive selection of professional quality color tools? These color tools may be purchased through Fine Paints of Europe retailers, online directly from our website, or by calling our toll-free number. Check out our collections! Link to website in bio.
✨Thank you @bressonpainting for this styled photograph featuring our Guggenheim Gallery Colors. The choice of wall color in a gallery can influence how we experience works of art. The 50 paint colors in this collection include original colors chosen for the museum by Frank Lloyd Wright, as well as gallery colors preferred by curators and living artists for decades....
Note: The photographs of FPE paint colors you’ll see on our website are often custom and proprietary colors crafted from our clients and designers. Since FPE offers unlimited custom colors, we do not know the exact paint color of any photograph.